Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Chesapeak Bay Bridge
Transcript of Chesapeak Bay Bridge
By So-Hee Park
William Preston Lane, Jr
Chesapeak Bay Bridge is named after William Preston Lane, Jr, who was governor of Maryland and initiated its construction.
Length and Width
Length of Chesapeak bay bridge is 22,790 ft (6,946 m).
Width : East bound is 28 ft (8.5 m)
West bound is 38 ft (11.6 m)
When it opened
Where Chesapeak Bay Bridge Located
East bound opened in July 30, 1952.
And west bound opened in June 28, 1973