Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of LIBYA
"Those who do not love me do not deserve to live"
To What Extent Did Geographic Factors Contribute to the Nationalism in Libya?
Other countries that surrounded Libya also revolted against their leaders, inspiring the revolt.
For example: Tunisia
"The Domino Effect"
Economic Factors Contributing to Nationalism in Libya
Libya had faced high unemployment rates leading up to the revolt, they felt that a change in the government would help fix the economy.
Libya's oil industries took a massive hit during the revolt.
Social Factors Contributing to Nationalism in Libya
Media and social networking sites played a major role in Libya's revolution
Historical Factors Influencing Nationalism in Libya
An Estimated Death Toll of 1000
Political Factors Contributing to Libyan Nationalism
Muammar Gaddafi past away on October 20, 2011 in Sirte Libya.
Gaddfi was severely beaten and tortured by Libyans then shot to his own death a few moments later.
Libyans celebrated after the death of Gaddafi, for them his death was was a step towards independence and a stable country with less violence and less civil wars.