Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Maps....
& basic map skills
What is a map???
What is a map used for....
Why could have the first map been created???
What are some types of maps....
Cartography - a term
used in 1859
and it means the act
of creating maps
Chronography - a term
used used since around
500 years ... and it means
understanding time frames,
timelines and historical
Elements of a Map
Points of Reference
Types of Maps
Lesson 2 - Maps of Space