Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Maps....
& basic map skills
What is a map???
What is a map used for....
Why could have the first map been created???
What are some types of maps....
Cartography - a term
used in 1859
and it means the act
of creating maps
Chronography - a term
used used since around
500 years ... and it means
understanding time frames,
timelines and historical
Elements of a Map
Points of Reference
Types of Maps
Lesson 2 - Maps of Space