Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Art After Video
Transcript of Art After Video
During the 1960's both mediums of film and video produced works that were increasingly thought-provoking and broke away from the norms of traditional Hollywood as well as mainstream television. Technical Differences Between the Mediums Art cinema Emergence of Video art Similarities between art cinema and video art Composition Cost Image Qualities VIDEO ART: FILM: film stock magnetic tape cheaper more expensive sharper softer Conclusion Japan France United States Great Britain Italy Eastern Europe Brazil classical hollywood cinema Ingmar bergman Wrote and directed many of his works
Implemented autuer style of filmmaking
persona (1966) Nam june paik differences between art cinema and video art