Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Similarities and Differences of Greek and Roman temples.
Transcript of Similarities and Differences of Greek and Roman temples.
of Greek and Roman
temples. The Greeks used marble and granite
to construct its temples. The Romans,
used brick and concrete to construct
they're temples. Differences Greek and Roman architecture have long
been connected due to the similarities
between the temples and other structures
that two civilizations created. Roman
architecture was highly influenced by
Greece but the Romans also diverged to
create a separate identity, The End! Differences The Building's Columns The Greeks did not really favor the Doric
in many of they're temples. The
Parthenon dedicated to
the Goddess Athena
is an example of the
Doric columns. Roman
the Corinthian column
and can be seen in the
Pantheon. Materials Addition Information