Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Culture Tech 2012
Daniel Burwenon 28 September 2012
Transcript of Culture Tech 2012
Driven by Fidelity Virtua Fighter Then & Now Texture Memory
(megabytes) Playstation Move (2010) Xbox Kinect (2010) Emphasis has Switched from
Fidelity to Interface Interface Drives
Mobile Computing Everyone has a Mobile Phone Phone Lifespan = 18 Months
Driven by Multiple Aspects
of Technology 3D Arrives in Games & Film ` Daniel Burwen Creative Director - Cognito Comics Who I Am • My background is in Graphic Design and Video Games
• I'm a storyteller that works at the Intersection of Art & Technology @danielburwen Airplay Visual Fidelity Driving Technology of Games and Film Interface Hardly Changes The Rise of Mobile - John Lasseter Film has Achieved Fidelity Nintendo Wii (2006) Sony Playstation (1994) The Horse in Motion (1878) Pong (1972) ∞ ∞ Different Fidelity Curves Google Glasses (2012) Leap 3D (2012) + = #culturetech