Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Newton Balanced and Inertia
Transcript of Newton Balanced and Inertia
4th August 2017
The size of the overall force acting on an object is called the resultant force. If the forces are balanced, this is zero. In the example before, the resultant force is the difference between the two forces, which is 100 - 60 = 40 N.
When two forces acting on an object are not equal in size, we say that they are unbalanced forces.
To know how Newtons first law applies to:
Stand with your arms out......
Record why cars collide
1-5 and 7-9 page 375
Lets go play.....