Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Constructed Response Instruction
Transcript of Constructed Response Instruction
teaching constructed response in
your classroom? STUDENTS... What is the importance
of school? Break apart the prompt...
Step #1- Restate your question. The importance of
school is... Step #2-Gist Answer
"Just" your answer What is your answer
minus the evidence? that it opens the door to a better future. Step #3- Evidence
Details that support your
Gist answer. 2-3 pieces of evidence
(if reading a piece of text,
1 of the pieces of evidence
should be directly from the text.) 1. If students get a good education
they will have more career choices.
2. When students go to school,
they are able to become active
productive members of society.
3. When students are educated,
they are able to think critically. Step #4- Wrap it up! Restate your question
using a transitional phrase. In conclusion, I feel that
the importance of school is
to help students build a better future. YOUR TURN! Final Thoughts The importance of school is
that it opens the door to
a better future. First, if students
get a good education, they will
have more career choices. When
students go to school, they are
able to become active and
productive members of society. Also,
when students are educated, they
are able to think critically. In conclusion,
I feel that the importance of school
is to help students build a better future. 1. Underline key words.
2. Cross out your question word(s).
3. Change your question into a statement.