Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
PH 223 Discussion 31 A
Transcript of PH 223 Discussion 31 A
Rank in order from largest to smallest the power dissipated across each resistor in the diagram shown here, and describe how you determined the ranking.
Power disappated is related to the current and the resistance. Kirchhoff's loop and junction rules help determine current through each junction. In addition the equivalent resistance of a combination of resistors needs to be considered for each circuit.