Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Evidence- based practice in School Social Work
Transcript of Evidence- based practice in School Social Work
Group 1/2 -A child is referred to a group with a school social worker for students identified as needing social skills training and emotional management skills.
Evidence- based practice in School Social Work- What is the difference between an EBP process and an EBP treatment?
See figure 2.1 page 27
Create Power point
Types of Questions
Group 3/4- A clinical social worker, contracting with the local school system, began seeing a nine- year-old boy referred by his school counselor for concern about his classroom behavior and academic performance. He presented as depressed The social worker met with the boy and his mother, a single parent. She then began meeting with the boy weekly, collaborating with his teacher to develop a behavior management strategy.
Group 1- A-F; Group 2 G-L; Group 3 M-R; Group 4 S-Z