Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Jaguars Food CHain
Transcript of Jaguars Food CHain
-The Jaguar is a predator to other animals
- The Jaguar is prey to other Jaguars
- The Jaguar needs the sun and all these other plants and animal in order to survive
- The jaguar is a consumer
Jaguars Food Chain
Consumers are Most Animals
Consumers are most animals that hunt or find their own food.Consumers are prey and predators.Example a fox is a prey to a jaguar so that's what the jaguar eats,but a rabbit is a prey to a fox.Here are some examples of consumers.
Prey-Prey is a word used to describe an animal that is hunted by another animal for food. An example of prey would be mice (the prey) for an owl (predator)
With out these resources the food chain would messed up them animal would start to be endagered.
Plants are Producers
Like the food chain said the plants are producers.Producers make their own food.These are plants that are producers in the Jaguar food chain.These plant go through photosynthesis.Photosynthesis is the process of plants making their food.
The sun is the main source of energy
These producers are needed because without them the food chain would be endangered.Producers needs are water and sun as the source of energy.Producers also need the consumers to live.
- Anaconda snake
Consumers needs are water,sun as the source of energy,and animal for food.
Predator- is the animal who hunts who find the prey