Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
FDSCI 101 S15 Day 22
Transcript of FDSCI 101 S15 Day 22
We live in an area of great Geology!!
Today we'll talk about
Snake river plane
National geographic link
Test review question
If the following were a sample of a radio metric substance with the red squares radioactive, how many half lives have transpired.
Test review question 2
Which is not an evidence for continental drifting proposed by plate tectonic theory?
A. How continents fit together
B. Fossil distribution
C. Volcano distribution
D. Oscillation of magnetic material in sea floor.