Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Europe by Eribel,tyler 2 perido
Transcript of Europe by Eribel,tyler 2 perido
Air pollution in UK
As far back as the 1300s people have tried to get rid of air pollution.
The major source of air pollution is gasoline and diesel-powered.
Smog happens when air and smoke particles.
In 1986,in Ukraine, a county famous for its fertile plains and agriculture, the Chernobyl nuclear power station experienced a disaster. This disaster exposed one-tenth of the Ukraine's 233,090 square miles and approximately 1,000,000 of Ukraine's people.
Adjectives to describe Chernobyl
When it comes to acid rain, Germany is it's there worst enemy
the main sources of acid rain are smog form factory and power plants.these factory burn flues like natural gas ,coal,and oil
Acid Rain in Germany