Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
THEATRICAL MAKEUP ARTISTS
Transcript of THEATRICAL MAKEUP ARTISTS
Makeup Artist Jobs
Highest paying states for theater are California, New York, Nevada, Arizona, Texas, Alabama, Illinois, Ohio, and Virginia.
They can make up to a 95,000$ annual salary
WICKED The Musical. "WICKED Hair and Makeup: Makeup." Online Video Clip.
. Youtube, October 12, 2012. March 29, 2016
Smith, Dee Dee. "How To Become a Theatrical Makeup Artist."
Chron: Work powered by studioD
. N/D. March 29, 2016
Bradford, Wade. "Advice from a Professional Stage Makeup Artist: A Conversation with Judi Lewin."
. N/D. March 29, 2016.
CYT Richmond's Makeup Artist.
April 20, 2016
How To Become A Makeup Artist
1. Graduate high school
2. Get cosmetology lisence to apply makeup
3. Enroll in theater activities in your community
1. Get Involved in school and local theater productions
2. Practice on family and friends
3. Build your portfolio and pursue employment as a makeup artist
THEATER MAKEUP ARTISTS