Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
ROV Control System
Transcript of ROV Control System
• Balance of ROV .
• Electric device will short circuit when exposed to water.
• Water pressure may cause water proofing failure.
• Manipulator movement.
• Create low cost ROV compare to conventional ROV.
• Build ROV that can be modified easily to AUV.
• Shield ROV components and connections.
• Build Control system that can balance Rov underwater.
• Control motor speed.
• Serve MATE ROV Competition 2014.
Process data of sensors.
Send control action for motors.
Interfacing between processor and sensors.
Interfacing between processor and motors.
Any Questions !!
Control system milestones
with prospective duration
Nov 1st to: Dec 15th
Jan 15th to: Jan 25th
Jan 26th to: Feb 3th
Feb 4th to: Feb 12th
• Survey on the last “MATE ROV Competition 2014” teams.
• Gathering the components used by the last teams.
• Study “MATE ROV Competition 2014”missions.
• Study “Rov local competition 2014”missions.
• Algorithm how to serve both missions.
• Select the components needed.
• Integrate with mechanical team overview.
• Search on suppliers.
• Order selected components.
• Study motor interfacing.
• Circuit design.
• Circuit review.
• Study the programming language.
• Study controller hardware.
• Flow chart.
• Study kinematics for manipulator control.
• Determining needed code blocks and functions.
• Circuit implementation.
• Circuit tesing.
• Review flow chart.
• Achiveing kinematics formulas.
• Configuring sensors.
• Start coding.
• Test coding.
• Hard soft Integration.
• Integration with mechanical.
• Preparing for eligibility round.
• Final delivery.
Control Work Breakdown Structure