Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Black Caiman
Animals of the Rainforest
The Black Caiman is up to 20 feet and 6 meters long. It has red eyes, five toes on its front feet, a long muscular tail, and 4 toes on its hind feet. Black Caiman's are black and their head is gray. It has black scaly armored skin.
The Black Caiman lives in Central America,South America, swamps, rivers and lakes. It has armored skin and that means that he has very hard scales. Black Caiman's camouflages in big shadows and in the night.
The Black Caiman is a carnivorous reptile that includes a lot of fish. It eats fish like piranhas and also insects and birds that are on the floor. Jaguars or humans eat Black Caimans. Black Caimans are consumers because they eat piranhas , fish, butterflies, toucans, macaws, and other birds to help it survive.