Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of studying abroad
Objectives of studying abroad:
1. completing study at a certain stage.
2. Learning a new language.
3-developing skills and gaining new experiences.
There are many benefits and advantages of studying abroad. In contrast, there are disadvantages do not benefit the student.
1- moving to other country and leaving alone that make them gain more experience and can stand alone.
2-The second one is, they ’ll have the benefit of force language speaking.
3- High-level universities in some countries such as the United States, Canada, Germany and the United Kingdom, France, Australia. often be required.
4-Increasing the proportion of doctors who specialize in rare medical fields.
5-Dependence and self-confidence, ease of communication and contact with others.
1- Lack of language proficiency is a major obstacle during the study.
2- Differences teaching style could be difficult in the first months.
3- Difference laws and systems of life can be difficult for them.
4- The cost of living in other countries is quite expensive.
5- The difficulty of finding friendships and communicating with others in the beginning.
Thanks for listening.
(Statistical of some students in March 2012)