Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of chayse gabriel
that ran on a tiny gas jug
attached to the motor so if you
could imagine that, it problebly
wouldn't run for long.
The first gas powered vehicle was made by Henry Ford and was called the quadricycle. It was made in Detroit at his house In 1896. He was working on the quadricycle a few years before it was announced to the public that it was being made. at first it was just an experiment that Henry liked to work on because he worked at a company that worked with power like gas electricity and more. But as soon as Henry actually got something out of the gas powered vehicle he was putting his almost full attention into his invention.