Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
The lucky 7
Transcript of The lucky 7
2) 'A youth who grew up in the worship of Allah...'
3) 'A man whose heart is attached to the mosques...'
7. '...A person who remembered Allahin private and so his eyes shed tears.'
6. 'A man who gives in charity and hides it, such that his left hand does not know what his right hand gives in charity...'
Having mutual love for the sake of Allah is one of the great
doors leading to the good of the Hereafter and a cause of
tasting the sweetn
ess of Iman in this world.
'Those who have mutual love for the sake of My Glory will have pillars of light and will be envied the Prophets and martyrs.' Sahih - Collected in Sunan at-Tirmidhi & Musnad Ahmad (5/336-7).
The Lucky 7
The Prophet said:
There are seven whom Allah ill shade in His Shade on the Day when there is no shade except His Shade: a just ruler; a youth who grew up in the worship of Allah, the Mighty and Majestic; a man whose heart is attached to the mosques; two men who love each other for Allah's sake, meeting for that and parting upon that; a man who is called by a woman of beauty and position [for illegal intercourse], but be says: 'I fear Allah', a man who gives in charity and hides it, such that his left hand does not know what his right hand gives in charity; and a man who remembered Allah in private and so his eyes shed tears.'
Narrated by Abu Hurairah & collected in Sahih al-Bukhari (english trans.) vol.1, p.356, no.629 & Sahih Muslim english trans.) vol.2, p.493, no.2248
It is a great blessing from Allah for a youth to be
guided towards worship and be befriended by the
since it is in youth that a person is most vulnerable to the
temptations of life
and liable to
drift away from the Islamic Path.
The Prophet's advice when he said:
benefit of five before five
before you are
'he does not take a step towards the mosque except that because of
it, he is raised by one rank and one sin is removed from him. Then
when he prays, the Angels do not cease supplicating for him [for] as
long as he remains at his place of Prayer [sayings]: O Allah send
blessings upon him, O Allah have mercy upon him...' Narrated by
Abu Hurairah & collected in Sahih al-Bukhari
1) 'A Just Ruler...'
The concept of
in Islam is very important and it is
something which the Muslim -
Ruler and the ruled
apply in all matters without exception.
means to give each the
right he deserves:
non-Muslim, relative or stranger, friend or enemy.
'...And do not let hatred cause you to act unjustly, that is nearer to piety [Surah al-Ma'idah (5):8]
Food for thought:
But we are told.....'You're only young once!' - So how can we balance between the duniya and the akhira?
4. 'Two friends who love each other for Allah's sake, meeting for that and parting upon that....'
5) Giving up something for the sake of Allah swt
'O you who believe! Do not render vain your charity by reminders of your generosity or by injury, like him who spends his wealth to be seen of men and he does not believe in Allah nor in the Last Day.' [al-Baqarah (2):264]