Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
PH 223 Discussion 20a
Transcript of PH 223 Discussion 20a
If this mass is raised and then release it will oscillate up and down, giving some displacement from the equilibrium.
This displacement will be described by the amplitude, frequency, and other quantities.
Consider the following video
Producing the following graph.
What information would be needed to produce a wave equation for this specific motion?
Write such an equation from the values give and your specified information.