Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
UX Presentation - Infographics
Transcript of UX Presentation - Infographics
People use Infographics to quickly communicate a message to simplify the presentation of large amounts of data, to see data patterns and relationships, and to monitor changes in variables over time.
Firstly, what is an Infographic?
Who Uses Infographics and why?
Infographics can be used as a marketing tool as they focus on the visuals to spread information which is an incredibly powerful branding technique.
Such as Facebook and Twitter
Infographics can also be used to show the
, as well as
maps, site plans,
graphs for statistical data
3 Great Reasons to use Infographics?
1. It's easier to consume:
of the brain is active in visual processing.
of people respond better to visuals.
of most people only remember what they have read.
- Infographics contain an ocean of information; they are key to
. They are also social network's best friend and you can equip your advocates with infographics as a tool.
It's proven! - From 2010 to 2013, search volumes for "infographic" have increased by
! Businesses who use infographics grow in traffic at an average of
more than those who don't!
I mean, who's going to stay engaged and interested whilst reading big chucks of Times Roman text?
Data Visualization, Information Design and Information Architecture
8 Types of Infographics
In view of the eight types of infographics which have been shown to you, you will choose a subject and list 5 points of information data which can be arranged into an infographic design.
For each set of information allocated to your group, you must collectively decide which type of infographic you choose.
Consider the diagram and carefully decide which type of infographic will best represent your data. Mock-up your designs and ...
... the winner will recieve a brand new Lamborghini and free tuition fees!
1. What type of infographic would you use to show the history of Michael Jackson?
2. If you wanted to visualize a lengthy piece of information, would you use a Visualized Article or Useful Bait infographic template?
3. What are the three advantages of using a Flowchart
4. What are the three main advantages of using a Data Vis infographic ?
5. What are the other terms used to describe infographics?
Thank you watching and participating.
We hope you gained a valuable insight on the subject of infographics from our workshop!