Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Royal Pizza
- New in town
- Golden West Broadcasting, MIX107, FortSaskOnline
- Marketing Options
111,077 Page Views
Our viewers check out 2-3 pages on average returning multiple times every week
Golden West Broadcasting
We've been connecting communities for
with unwavering and unparalleled local service. Golden West is proud to be the local voice in
towns and cities across the prairies.
MIX 107.9 FM
Welcome Balkar Singh
News / Sports / Weather Sponsorship
Online Marketing Options
Option 1 - Strong Presence
- Home Page Leaderboard Position 2
- Local Job Shop Big Box Position 1
Monthly Investment $525 + GST
Option 2 - Alternative Strong Presence
- News Page Leaderboard Position 2
- Weather Page Big Box Position 2
Monthly Investment $441 + GST
Option 3 - Home Page Presence
- Home Page Leaderboard Position 1
Monthly Investment $356 + GST
One of the first things people do every morning. One of the last things people do at the end of the day. When these reports come up on the Radio- at any time of the day- people are turning up the volume and focusing on what we have to say. We’re ready to introduce you to
of listeners in our area; what would you like to tell them?
Royal Pizza will receive:
3 x 7s tags daily, Monday-Friday. Tags air from 6am-6pm.
Total of 15 tags weekly (excluding all AB Stat Holidays)
747 tags a year!
“V1: FortSaskOnline Weather/News/Sports with Royal Pizza… Pizza, Pasta and so much more! In Westpark Plaza and online, Royal Pizza dot c-a!”
Weekly Investment: $157.50 + GST
Founded on the promise of providing local information, and delivering content that reflects local needs and desires, Golden West has grown to serve dozens of communities in Alberta, Saskatchewan, Manitoba, and Ontario.
Our coverage area reaches a trading area of 150,000
The Fort Saskatchewan trade area for retail spending is $646 Million!
Reach them Frequently
With Mix 107.9