Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Conditionals
1. Zero conditional
2. First conditional
3. Second conditional
4. Third conditional
Conditionals are used to express a real condition and a possible result or an improbable condition and an unreal result. All conditionals need an structure that starts with 'IF' which expresses the condition.
First conditional Second conditional Conditionals
Zero conditional A zero conditional is formed by two parts or
IF + simple present + simple present
IF + simple present + future IF + simple past + would Third conditional IF + past perfect + would have If it rains, I get wet It expresses a real condition and an obvious result. If I study hard, I will pass my exams If I had a lot of money, I would buy a mansion Real condition, probable result Unreal condition + improbable result If I had learnt to play the guitar,
I would have been a rockstar Unreal situation, unreal result