Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Copy of Plot Diagram : The boy who cried wolf
Transcript of Copy of Plot Diagram : The boy who cried wolf
Exposition : Exposition is when in a story characters are introduced and the setting takes place.
Example : There once was a young Shepherd boy in a field observing his village's sheep. He was lonely.
Rising Action : Rising Action is when in a story a conflict starts taking place . (usually when interest takes place)
Example : He came up with a plan to get people to the field so he was not lonely anymore. he decided to yell "Wolf Wolf , the Wolf is attacking the sheep. The people were upset that he lied.
Climax : the point where the main character come down to the conflict (face to face) The turning point of the story
Example : After a week or so a real wolf came and he Yelled for help.
Falling Action : Falling Action is when the conflict starts to ease off.
Example : No one came to help, because they didn't believe him.
Resolution : Resolution is when a story come to a reasonable end.
Example : The towns people turned their backs on him.