Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Recruitment Workshop
Who are the women of Epsilon Epsilon?
Assignment of Job committees
Day Chair Presentations
Why we use a rotation system:
It is an effective method for each member to meet as many potential new members as possible.
Enhances the PNM’s experience at the event
Allows us to make effective selection
Rotation group responsibilities
Meet after each event to review PNM’s and score
Prepare for the next round’s PNM’s
Record notes for final scoring
Submit question slips if needed
Size of rotation groups: 5
P bumps H
H bumps I
I bumps M
M bumps U
U bumps P
P starts process again
10 Minute Break!!
What are we involved in?
What are we looking for?
What Is your Phi Mu Story?
Scoring and Selection
Why do we score?
Star of the day!
P never picks up at the door!!!