Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Copy of Free prezi template: Happy Valentine 3D
Transcript of Copy of Free prezi template: Happy Valentine 3D
Free Prezi Template. Our gift to you; a free, reusable Valentine
prezi from Prezzip. A romantic prezi to send to your loved ones.
c. Future Tense
Be my Valentine!
This prezi and many more available at:
- words that show action or state of being
- is the heart of the sentence
4 Tenses of Verbs
- these are the 3 basic tenses: present, past and future
- includes ongoing action
c. Perfect Tense
-indicated completed action
d. Perfect Progressive Tense
-indicates ongoing action that will be completed at some definite time
a. Simple Present Tense
- expresses an unchanging, repeated or reoccurring action or situation that exists only now.
Singular nouns should have Singular verbs (with -s)
Plural Nouns should have plural verbs (without -s)
b. Simple Past Tense
- expresses an action or situation that started and finished in the past.
Regular verbs form its simple past by adding -d or -ed in the end
-expresses an action that will occur in the future
-formed by using will/shall with the simple form of the verb
-could also be expressed by
using am,is or are
with 'going to'
- My mom
soup for dinner.
as soon as I finish all my requirements
pack his clothes for the camp next week.
- express physical actions, mental actions and state of being
books in the library.
in church often.
a. Present Progressive
-verb in each sentence is a phrase consisting of the be verbs (is, are,am) + -ing
-expresses an action that is going on in at the moment
a paragraph now.
b. Past Progressive
-expresses the earlier of two past actions.
- the past continuous action introduced while consisting of was/were + an -ing verb
, the bell rang.
* The children watched television while it
c. Future Progressive Tense
-expresses an activity that will occur before another activity in the future with emphasis in the continuity of the action
-consists of will/shall+have+been+V-ing
will have been occupying
shall have been confusing
will have been turning
will have been complaining
will have been providing
- will occur
(will have been occurring
Thank You For Listening !
Amado, Mary Jane
Dacumos, Rhona Mae
Dawigoy, Joni Pia
Razon, Kaith Joy
List down the verbs and identify the type of tense they possess.
Make an advance reading about the other of tenses of verbs: perfect & perfect progressive.