Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Julie and Ava--The Middle Passage--Period 3
Transcript of Julie and Ava--The Middle Passage--Period 3
The middle Passage is important for students to learn because its important for us to know the event of how slaves were traded and about the brutal conditions they faced.
What should be done as an after-effect of the Middle Passage?
We should definitely be grateful for the freedom that we are given today. And we should always remember that people are people and we should be treated as equally as others, no matter background, race, or gender. Looking back at this event brings dark memories that should never reoccur, but never forgotten.
What in your opinion was the worst part of the Middle Passage?
We believe that the worst part of the Middle Passage was when the slaves were ripped from their homes and lifestyles out of nowhere and the horrible conditions they faced during the trade. The idea of trading people like animals was terrible.