Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Running
Everyone knows that you need shoes, a water bottle, clothes, and more, but the question is what type?
You can not just get any types of shoes or clothes. The best way to buy new shoes is to have a professional see how you run and they will tell you if your running shoe needs to be a high rise or a low rise.The professional can even tell you what shoe brand to get. When you are buying clothes you want to make sure to buy dry fit clothes. Dry fit clothes wick off all your sweat and keeps you dry.
Extra Credit Project
What Does Running Do For You?
How to Run:
Keep Working Up
People say that running is
fun, but how can you make it fun?
Running does not have to be a drag, surprisingly it can be very fun. The first step is to bring a friend along and start a conversation and the second you think that you cannot run anymore you look at the floor and make tiny goals. For example I am going to cross this line. That is only one way to have fun while running and there is so much more.
5 Reasons Why Running is a good stress reliever:
1. Exercise helps your body systems practice interacting with each other, in a healthy way. This directly leads to a better overall response to stress.
2. Endorphins are your natural pain killers that give you a "high". Although more research is needed, there's no doubt that long periods of moderate to high intensity exercise, does have a happy affect on your emotions.
3. Fight or Flight is your natural reaction to any stressful situation. The problem is that much of today's stress doesn't require either physical fighting or running. But your body still provides the chemicals for it, which can be harmful if they remain. The best and most logical way to clear the chemicals, is to actually do some exercise.
We all know that running helps you loose weight, but what other good things does running do for you. These are some of the less commonly known ways that running helps people
Helps keep your skin looking nice
Increases brain power
When you run you want to run toe to heal. The reason is because there is a nerve right at your heal and when you are running and putting pressure on that nerve it can give you nerve damage, shin splints, and more. You also want to make sure that you are going at a pace that you can have a conversation with a friend.
When you run you want to keep on adding up to what you started with. For example if you started your running season at four miles each week you want to keep on adding on. From four to five to six.
4.That rhythmic flow of a repeat action relaxes your mind. It's a bit like focusing on nothing and everything at the same time. It's your time. Just make sure you keep an eye on where you're going.
5.Any sport or exercise with friends, gives you the chance to socialize, that you may not normally get. "Having a laugh" with friends is more than just fun. It gives you a chance to share your problems, and know that someone is there if you need them.
5 Reasons Why Running is a good stress reliever (continued):