Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Ecstasy
In 2013 24.6 million Americans 12 or older 9.4% of the population have.
How widespread is the abuse ?
Historically, hallucinogenic plants have been used for religious rituals to induce states of detachment from reality and precipitate “visions” thought to provide mystical insight or enable contact with a spirit world or “higher power.”
Why Do People Take Hallucinogenic or Dissociative Drugs?
It causes false senses in the body.
Creates depression, anxiety, and paranoia.
Sleeping problems and confusion.
It acts like the brain switchboard was torn apart. So then feels rewired backwards.
How Does the drug affect the Brain ?
How does the drug affect the human body ?
More recently, people report using hallucinogenic drugs for more social and to feel cool with their friends that do it and fit in with the popular.
Also for Medical reasons.
They come in different ways to look like its good and consumable to attract people to it.
By: Jafed Sanchez & Wesley Rodriguez