Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
A Cornucopia of Choices: Do People Have The Right to Know What is In Their Food?
Transcript of A Cornucopia of Choices: Do People Have The Right to Know What is In Their Food?
However, as man becomes more detached from the food production process as industrialization increases, there is a certain right to know whats happening with their food.
Is it morally acceptable for producers and distributors to not label the existence of certain unknown chemicals in their foods? The Argument: Corporation vs. Consumer? Corporation Consumer