Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Rowan Weislogel
There were at least more than 300,000 casualties from
although, do keep in mind a casualty is a person who cannot fight in a battle, not a death.
The battle started in 1916 and lasted ten months.
This is the costliest battle in world history to date.
The main goal for Germany was to defeat Britain, but France had sided with them, so they had to go through France first. Germany did become successful, as they did defeat the French and Brits, as well as suffering less casualties than both of them combined.
Germans captured a French fort without firing a shot.