Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Untitled Prezi
by: Courtney Tucker, Logan Reel, and Gerson Berrio
This project accomplishes a better understanding of using watercolor, drawing and chinese watercolor.
Each student paints a wash on four 10"x13" (25.4 x 33 cm) panels. After the wash has dried students sketch and paint an Asian inspired design on each on each panel leaving a 1 ½" (3.8 cm) margin around the design.
Fold 1 ½" (3.8 cm) of all sides in and glue to the back. This makes each panel rigid enough to support the lantern.
Punch holes along the long sides of the panel, make sure the holes line up with each other
Make tassels by wrapping string around your hand, tying, and cutting one side of loops.
Start at the bottom of two panels, string on tassels and lace panels together like a tennis shoe. Repeat until all 4 panels are laced together.
Knot the remaining string at the top and hang.
Chinese Watercolor Lanterns