Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Shun
Graph: y = 2
Solution: This equation indicates that all
the y coordinates to be
graphed are 2. Pick any
two ordered pairs with 2 as
the y coordinate and graph.
Example2: graph the line for ; y= -1/2x-1
Graph: y = 2x + 1
y = 2(0) + 1
y = 1
An x-coordinate of 0 was selected.
The equation was solved for y.
The resulting ordered pair is (0,1).
x | y
0 | 1
1 | 3
2 | 5
The process described above
repeated 4 times. The results are
shown to the left in table form.