Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Adrian Gasiorek
History of cars.
The first self powered car was invented by Cugnot and Brezin.
Today there are lots of diffrent types of cars like a truck or a van and is very powerful and is still growing. futhermore, people use cars for diffrent reasons like racing.
In the future it is possible that cars could fly and can hover above the ground. Moreover, they could be portable, like it could be in a tiny pod and when you throw it blows up into a car.
Thank you for watching.
By Adrian Gasiorek
And not Henry Ford.
Maybe in the future cars may not even exist because a person had invented teleporters!
A retro car.
A future car.
Also cars will be moved by voice and they will not need fuel they will use the sun as fuel and in same point they will be able to not distroy the planet with the green gasses .