Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Copy of adverbs
Transcript of Copy of adverbs
common ending for adverbs? A. -ive B. -ate C. -ly D. -tion soon too very C. -ly Adverbs answer the questions: Where? When? In what way? In what way? Video Wolves howl loudly to establish their territory.
Wolves have very accurate hearing.
Howling frequently occurs before a hunt. Adverb modifying a VERB:
Adverb modifying a ADJECTIVE:
Adverb modifying another ADVERB: The mother tenderly moved the pup.
A very kind woman helped me.
The males hunt extremely well. Let's Try... The most common ending for adverbs is ly. Adjectives or Adverbs? When the wolves reached the clearing they turned right.
This is the right spot to view the wolves safely.
The pack stopped short outside the forest.
The pack made a short stop outside the forest.