Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Are You Smarter Than A Group of Kids That Did Their Health Seminar On This Subject?
Transcript of Are You Smarter Than A Group of Kids That Did Their Health Seminar On This Subject?
(X-8)+(Y-8)+(Z-8)=49 What are some common side effects of drugs? Insomnia
Chronic recurring hallucinations
Exposure to HIV and hepatitis and other infectious diseases if drugs are injected.
Intense anxiety attacks
and many many more... What are some other reasons teenagers do drugs other than peer pressure? Depression
Feel like they do not fit in
Lack of care, support, love, etc. Give a definition for "peer pressure." Peer Pressure refers to the influence exerted by a peer group in encouraging a person to change his or her attitudes, values, or behavior in order to conform to group norms. What fly is affected by peer pressure? Fruit flies What is the main factor that pressures girls to be "skinny"? The media the media How can you deal with peer pressure? Tell a trusted adult or walk away (Z-formation) What pressures can be instilled by the media? Use of drug
Unhealthy body images
Eating disorders X= 34