Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Engineering 112 USB project
Transcript of Engineering 112 USB project
Engineering 112 The End Any Questions? First Attempt The Orbiter Design Inspiration: Solidworks Features Used Second Attempt The Nose The System Assembly • Split command – Seperating the model into two entities
• Linear pattern – Patterning extruded cut windows
• Shell – Creating a thin wall which hollows the model to reduce cost
• Loft – Merging two shapes to create solid objects, such as the thrusters
• Chamfer – Providing a smooth surface for the thrusters
• Sweep– Extruding a semi-circle to create a cylinder-shaped surface
• Reference geometry – Adding planes to build new objects, such as the wings and tail
•Vertical rib –Providing support within the hollow space Most challenging things:
1 - Sketching on a curved surface
2 - Shell
3 - Creating the USB
slot Space shuttle USB cover (The Orbiter)
By Fahad Al Jufairi Pen that transformed into a space shuttle
Google image web search