Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Tyler Reifers
A Glimpse into the Future of Lakeside School District
By: Tyler Reifers
The architecture in the LMS is to widespread, covering too much ground, and the bricks that make up most of the school get eroded from too much wind and rain. These problems make Lakeside 2050 easy to destroy in a tornado and quick to break down over time.
We could upgrade the materials that are the bricks in the school to a better harder material, and we could make floors to the school,making it taller so it wasn't too spread out. These improvements would make Lakeside 2050 better, and make the building itself stronger and easier to get around.