Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Texture
Practice using lines and shapes to create different textures on your own monster!
Other textures are drawn and do not feel like the actual texture.
Some textures you can actually touch and feel how the surface feels
We will practice making textures that you can see but not feel.
The element of art that shows how things feel, or look as if they might feel if touched.
Ways to Describe
How can you use
TEXTURE to make
How would you describe the
Describe each texture: