Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Country Music
Country music took place in the 1940s. During this time WWll was at its peak. As well as the invention of the slinky and the microwave oven. Clark Grable was born at this time.
Blake Shelton was born June 18, 1976. He is a master of the guitar and is a goddess when singing. He started singing when he was only 12 years of age. He moved to Nashville to become a better singer.
Toby Keith was born in 1961 in Clinton, Oklahoma. He plays the guitar and the vocals. He has a sister named Tonni and a brother named Tracy. He would play at local bars in his youth.
Luke & Nicky W7
She was born in 1962, in Kenneth Missouri.
She plays the vocals, guitar, and base. At high school she joined the track team. Her first band was called "Cashmere"
dynamics= forte piano
timbre= red, and blue
Country music is American musi Sources Wikipedia and youtube.