Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
sugar hill gang
Transcript of sugar hill gang
The Sugarhill Gang is made up of three rappers formed by Sylvia Robinson to make one record that would become rap music's first big hit.
Big Bank Hank
Henry Lee Jackson or Big Bank Hank is a rapper in the gang who Died November 11, 2014 at age 58.
He was the first member of the group, before known as a rapping pizza man.
"Master Gee" also known as Guy O'Brien is the founder of the Sugarhill Gang and one of the rappers. Guy O'Brien is from New York, New York and born on November 12, 1968.
Michael Anthony Wright, also known as Wonder Mike, was born April 30, 1958 in New York. Now he is 56 years old and 6 feet 5 inches tall. He has one kid, Carmen Delgina who auditioned for American Idol.
Rappers Delight is the first hip hop song to blow up the radio in 1979. They took the sum of the rhymes from Grandmaster Caz and the melody from Chic's, ''Good Times'' the number 1 R&B hit.
one shot 2 mil hits