Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
P.6 TSA Reading And Writing
Transcript of P.6 TSA Reading And Writing
Part 2 (~12 Qns)
Part 3 (~9 Qns)
Part 4 (~9 Qns) M.C. Questions Genre poem poster notice graphs articles play (script) riddles diary How will you start ? Questions or Passage ? Why not start from reading the Questions? - You can get the main idea , underline it
- Then skim the passage and find out the correspoinding keyword(s) Genre diary article letter picture description + ending Strategy How will you start? Understand the content and requirements
Ask yourself, "Who are you?"
Which tenses should be used?
Do you do it the same way as you did your compositions at school? NO! Mind the word limit
Be brief and concise but complete!
The same thing you need is --> PROOFREAD CAREFULLY
**Have a look at the Marking Scheme! Something stupid but very IMPORTANT!!! 1. Stick your label neatly! 2. Darken the whole little circle (M.C.)
and erase it completely if needed. 3. Don't write outside the box.
That doesn't count at all!!! Have fun and show how good you are!
Good luck! Strategy