Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Mind Map
* Classification Used to generate, visualize, structure, and classify ideas, and as an aid to studying and organizing information, solving problems, making decisions, and writing. What is Mind Map? Its a diagram used to represent words, ideas, tasks, or other
items linked to and arranged around a central key word or idea. What Ways Examples Hand Drawn Software Guidelines Using software packages available for producing mind maps. * Inspiration 8
* iMindMap 1. Start in the center with an image of the topic, using at least 3 colors.
2. Use images, symbols, codes, and dimensions throughout your Mind Map.
3. Each word/image is best alone and sitting on its own line.
4. Use multiple colors throughout the Mind Map, for visual stimulation and also to encode or group.
5. Develop your own personal style of Mind Mapping. Colors Lines Keywords Style Images