Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Development of Piano Music in China
Transcript of Development of Piano Music in China
Piano Music in China Four Periods: 1. Qing Dynasty- 1949: The Liberation
2. 1949-1966: People's Republic of China
3. 1966-1979: The Cultural Revolution
4. 1976- Present: Post Revolution The Liberation 1601- The harpsichord arrives
The Opium War forces the door open
National Conservatory of Music The Cultural Revolution Pass regulation
Chinese army People's Republic of China "Make the past serve the present and the Western things serve China."
Post Revolution Example The Flute of the Young Shepherd
(He Lu-Ding) Chinese- Pentatonic tune Western- Counterpoint Example Mermaid Suite
(Du Min-xin, Wu Zu-qian) "Greater, faster, better, and more economical results in building socialism." Chinese- Literature Western- Harmonies & Harmonic Changes Example Yellow River Piano Concerto
(Composer Group) Revolutionary Model Works Deng Xio-Ping's Open Door Policy New inspiration Example One Hundred Birds Pay
Tribute to the Phoenix