Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Stored mechanical energy
Transcript of Stored mechanical energy
The energy stored in objects by the application of force. Another good example would be a bow and arrow Energy transfer activity Stored mechanical energy Compressed springs are a good example Stretched rubber bands are also a good example How is this energy transformed to another kind of energy? We could always use those shake flashlights and handcrank radios. Those are good ways for us to transfer stored mecahnical energy to electrical energy. Picture of a shake flashlight Thank you
An Emma & Nick Production