Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Public Speaking
Who is my audience?
What is my aim?
Where will I be speaking?
How long or short is my time limit?
As You Speak
Use appropriate body language
Project your voice
Vary your vocal rate and pitch
Avoid distracting mannerisms
How will I organize and present my ideas?
Prepare your notes and/or slides
Relax & connect
Finding Your Voice
After You Speak
Listen to audio or watch your video
Keep speaking publicly
What stories can I tell?
Make eye contact
Dr Todd Nelson