Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of 6_Medieval Savages
History of Trebuchet
The team manager is Alejandra Murillo and she was in charge of the scaled drawing, prezi presentation, oral presentation. The only other member is Norma Recinos and she was in charge of the oral presentation, and trebuchet variables.
The materials we used for this project was jumbo size popsicle sticks, regualar size popsicle sticks, one ruler, 04 batteries, a cloth pouch, crazy glue, hot glue gun, and string.
1. Use hot glue gun to stick the regular size popsicle sticks together.
2. Glue jumbo sticks onto regular size popsicle sticks. (top & bottom)
3. Glue three jumbo sticks from the top of each other.
4. Tape four batteries (counterweight) and tape them to the ruler.
5. Get a pouch and put a small rock. ( projectile)
6. Get the lever and place it between the two arms.
A trebuchet is a type of siege engine most frequently used in the Middle Ages. Early forms of the trebuchet were observed in China as early as 4 BC and in Europe in 6 BC. Once gunpowder was invented, the trebuchet became obsolete somehwere around the 16th Century.