Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of OGIVE
Taiwo Mack and Amaan Dixon
Ogive is the roundly tapered
end of a two dimensional object.
With such a broad definition
Ogive is used not only in statistics but also in architecture, geology, and manufacturing.
One of the defining characteristics of Gothic architecture is the pointed or orgival arch.
Arches like this type were used in the Near east in pre islamic times before medival architecture and inspired Romanesque architecture throughout hstory
In statistics, an ogive is a graph showing
the curve of a cumulative distribution function,
and is used to sort data
If you saved $300 in both January and April and $100 in each of February, March, May, and June, an ogive would look like
Ogive of accumulated savings for one year.
In glaciology, ogives are
three dimensional wave-bulges characteristic of glaciers that have experienced extreme underlying topographical change