Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
18 year old mother, migrant from Oklahoma to California
Transcript of 18 year old mother, migrant from Oklahoma to California
Representing Great Depression
This picture represents depression because of the mother and her son suffering from hunger and in this picture it shows that the little boy is dirty and and hungry. Also, this mother had lost her job that is why she is a migrant. And looking at this picture you can tell that it was not easy during this time.
About the Photographer
Dorothea Lange was an American documentary photographer and photojournalist best known for her depression-era.
Lange studied photography at Columbia University in New York City.
Lange turned her camera lens from the studio to the street.
Why I Toke the Picture This Way
Who, What, Where, and When
Photographer- Dorothea Lange's
When- March 1937
Where- Imperial, California
What- 18 year old mother migrant and her son