Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Dermatologist
Again, to be a dermatologist you will want to be interested in science, especially biology. You will keep many files so you will need to be organized and you need to keep information in a computer so you will need to be educated about technology.
courses needed to take in High School
In High School you will need to take biology, chemistry, and in cosmetics.
If you want to be a Dermatologist you need to be good at science. You will also need a steady hand and a good eye.
what colleges should you attend
Some colleges that have a good medical program are the University of California, the University of Pennsylvania, and the Washington University. All Medical programs take at least four years and possibly two more.
By: Lizzie Newcom
To be a dermatologist you need to be called for science. You are helping others get rid of unwanted parts to make them feel better about themselves.